This beUty is counting the days...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Contentment vs Dissapointment

C: TKC9600 reunion event goes very well! SYABAS!
D: it never occurs to me to take any photos with my own camera apetah lagi with my berry2. i hv a total of 0 photos of the event. celup facebook ajo la

C: nina starts growing. currently 2 pcs of her cloth are not wearable. sape nak? free ni.
D: my boobs are not going to shrink any time now, resulting 80% of unwearable cloths and bras. oh.. maybe some pre-wedding jeans too. eheh. ala...takkan nak buat kain buruk plak?

C: most of my work at the office are done before the coming audit. thanks to my colleagues. just a few documents left to verified. i'm happy
D: office politics is never over!

C: most of the people who knew me have been praising me not getting plumper after delivery. you have no idea of what lies beneath
D: my skins are getting oilier. need facial and spa fast!

C: everyday now, i've been passing through the construction area of my new house. seems everything are up and painted. maybe some electrical work and interior are not done yet.
D: new house meaning HOUSING LOAN! aaarghhh.. duit duit.. di mana kau duit!

C: new body shape means new cloth. new cloth means SHOPPING.
D: shopping means spending. spending means bertambah la hutang credit card!!!

C: esok cuti yey!
D: and still 0 plan.. sigh

No comments: